By accessing this website, you agree:
- that you will access its contents solely for your own private use or for the purposes of the legitimate business of your employer, but in either case for the factual material in the website content concerning the firm or generally and not for reliance on any points of law;
- not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the content, or disclose the content to third parties, other than in compliance with our Copyright and Reproduction Notices.
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this website;
- to comply with all reasonable instructions we give you relating to this website;
- not to use this website to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism);
- not to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website;
- not to benefit commercially from website content.
Material provided by you
You agree to ensure that all material you send or upload to this website (including, but not limited to, e-mails, text, graphic files, still or moving images, or responses to any questionnaire available through this website) (“your material”) is legal, not offensive, decent and truthful, complies with all laws and regulations, does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of us or any third party, is not defamatory, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable and is free of bugs, worms or viruses.
You are solely responsible for your material. If we consider that any part of your material exposes us to the risk of a claim or complaint by a third party, we may block access to all or part of this website and remove all or part of your material. You must provide all reasonable assistance in this respect.
You agree not to use this website to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website. You agree not to publish any information or personal data relating to a third party in your material.
Intellectual property rights
We (or our suppliers or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this website) own all Intellectual Property Rights in the website content. Nothing in the Legal Notices gives you any right, title or interest in the website content or this website and you do not acquire any such right, title or interest through your use of the website. If you need third party software to use this website, you agree to obtain a licence of that software at your own expense or that of your employer. Please also read the Copyright and Reproduction Notices which apply to the website content.
No guarantee or warranties
We cannot guarantee that this website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. We may update this website time to time and we reserve the right to modify, restrict access to or close this website at any time.
We give no express or implied representation or warranty (whether statutory or otherwise) in respect of this website or the website content (including, without limitation, as to their condition, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or that it is up to date) and all such representations and warranties are excluded, except to the extent that their exclusion is prohibited by law – see below.
Disclaimer of liability
If you have a specific legal question you should address it to one of our lawyers. This site is for information purposes and is not an advertisement. Nothing on this site constitutes a binding offer to give any legal advice or perform any other service in any jurisdiction. Nor does any person accessing, or acting on, our website content of itself imply any duty of care being assumed in any jurisdiction on the part of Biobuzz toward such person, or any other duty of the kind owed by a law firm to its clients. Bird & Bird disclaims all liability accordingly.